5th ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Conference
Date：May 1st, 2021 (Saturday) / Venue：Hsu Shou • Chlien International Conference Center at Tamkang University
Oral and Poster Presentations
(Application Deadline：April 9th, 2021)
- Eligibility: Current graduate students (Ph.D and Master degree) in Taiwan.
- Sign-up: Please fill up the on-line application and email your information and abstract (in both docx and pdf format) to Ms. Jung-Jung, Chang (Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen Lab) E-mail: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: April 9th, 2021 (Firday)
- Date: May 1st, 2021 (Saturday), 8:30 AM ~ 6:30 PM
- Venue: Hsu Shou • Chlien International Conference Center at Tamkang University
- Program: Oral and Poster presentations will be held in parallel sessions. These sessions will be divided by four subgroups: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Analytical Chemistry. Awards will be given for both oral and poster presentations.
- Abstract: The template of the abstract is provided on the website. The abstract should be within one page. Once its accepted, the organizing committee will contact the applicants for the detail presentation information before April 16th via email.
- Oral Presentations are given in English, including a 15 minutes talk and 5 minutes Q & A.
- Students should post their posters at the designated area and present their work during the poster sessions.
- Free of charge if you are a valid ACS and/or ACS Taiwan Chapter member (Please provide your ACS membership number or membership receipt of ACS Taiwan Chapter). 500 NTD if you are not a member.
- How to apply:
- Submit your application.
- The payment should be made to:
Name of the Bank: Hua Nan Bank, NTU branch
Remittance Account: Individual account number will be provided once the on-line application is submitted.
Remittance Account Name: Chemical Society Located in Taipei
- Once the payment is made, please email Ms. Jung-Jung, Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy your payment receipt and mention the date of your payment is made.
- It is required to pay the fee before you submit your abstract.
- For those who want to make the application in groups, please download and fill up the【co-remittance form】. Once the payment is made, please email the your payment receipt along with【co-remittance form】to Ms. Jung-Jung, Chang.
- An electronic copy of the conference brochure will be provided to all participants via email.
- Abstract Template：2021 ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Template EN
Organizer：ACS Taiwan Chapter
Co-organizer：Chemical Society Located in Taipei and Tamkang University
Chair and Co-chair：Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen and Assoc. Prof. Po-Shen Pan
Contact：Ms. Jung-Jung, Chang (Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen Lab)
Tel: 02-26215656#2525 E-mail: email@example.com
Mailing Address：Department of Chemistry, Tamkang University. No. 151, Yingzhuan rd., Tamsui Dist., New Taipei City 25137, Taiwan