Update announcement in response to the epidemic: The 6th ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Conference will be held at Tamkang University on May 7, 2022. Due to the recent increase in the vigilance of the epidemic, it is believed that many students will consider participating in the physical conference. Considering that postgraduate students should be of the age to be vaccinated, and the government’s epidemic prevention guidelines do not restrict seminars, we have decided to increase epidemic prevention measures, carry out the conference in the direction of normal holding, and increase the online registration method, while posters will remain only entities, and extended the registration deadline to 2022/4/22. The preventive measures we will implement in this regard are as follows:
- Wear a mask throughout the meeting, and masks will be provided on-site for everyone to use.
- Single entrance and exit, take body temperature and enter with alcohol disinfection.
- Participants in the physical meeting must provide proof of more than one dose of vaccination.
- Separate seats for indoor meetings and meals and maintain social distance.
- Before each speech, take pictures to record the seats of the staff, and it is forbidden to enter after the speech starts, so as to make it possible for accurate epidemic adjustment.
- Coffee break will be provided in lunch boxes instead.
We sincerely hope that everyone can have normal academic exchange opportunities under the epidemic. We arranged for CAS and iGroup to introduce new technological tools that can assist academic research at the conference, and also invited two experts and scholars to share their experiences from graduate students to professors or entrepreneurship. Mental journey, interested students please come and sign up!
The 6th ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Conference Conference Host
Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen
Assoc. Prof. Po-Shen Pan