6th ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Conference
Date：May 7th, 2022 (Saturday) / Venue：Hsu Shou-Chlien International Conference Center at Tamkang University
Oral and Poster Presentations
April 15th April 22th, 2022 )
The 6th ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Conference will be held at Tamkang University on May 7, 2022. Due to the recent increase in the vigilance of the epidemic, it is believed that many students will consider participating in the physical conference. Considering that postgraduate students should be of the age to be vaccinated, and the government’s epidemic prevention guidelines do not restrict seminars, we have decided to increase epidemic prevention measures, carry out the conference in the direction of normal holding, and increase the online registration method, while posters will remain only entities, and extended the registration deadline to 2022/4/22. The preventive measures we will implement in this regard are as follows:
- Wear a mask throughout the meeting, and masks will be provided on-site for everyone to use.
- Single entrance and exit, take body temperature and enter with alcohol disinfection.
- Participants in the physical meeting must provide proof of more than one dose of vaccination.
- Separate seats for indoor meetings and meals and maintain social distance.
- Before each speech, take pictures to record the seats of the staff, and it is forbidden to enter after the speech starts, so as to make it possible for accurate epidemic adjustment.
- Coffee break will be provided in lunch boxes instead.
We sincerely hope that everyone can have normal academic exchange opportunities under the epidemic. We arranged for CAS and iGroup to introduce new technological tools that can assist academic research at the conference, and also invited two experts and scholars to share their experiences from graduate students to professors or entrepreneurship. Mental journey, interested students please come and sign up!
The 6th ACS Taiwan Chapter Graduate Student Conference Conference Host
Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen
Assoc. Prof. Po-Shen Pan
- Eligibility: Current graduate students (Ph.D and Master degree) in Taiwan.
- Sign-up: Please fill up the on-line application and email your information and abstract (in both docx and pdf format) to Ms. Yui-Ling Laio (Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen’s Lab, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Application Deadline: April 22th, 2022 (Firday)
- Date: May 7th, 2022 (Saturday), 8:30 AM ~ 6:30 PM
- Venue: Hsu Shou • Chlien International Conference Center at Tamkang University
- Program: Oral and Poster presentations will be held in parallel sessions. These sessions will be divided by four subgroups: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Analytical Chemistry. Awards will be given for both oral and poster presentations.
- Abstract: The template of the abstract is provided on the website. The abstract should be within one page. Once its accepted, the organizing committee will contact the applicants for the detail presentation information before April 22th via email.
- Oral Presentations are given in English, including a 15 minutes talk and 5 minutes Q & A.
- Students should post their posters at the designated area and present their work during the poster sessions.
- Free of charge if you are a valid ACS and/or ACS Taiwan Chapter member (Please provide your ACS membership number or membership receipt of ACS Taiwan Chapter). 500 NTD if you are not a member.
- How to apply:
- Submit your application.
- The payment should be made to: Name of the Bank: Hua Nan Bank, NTU branch Remittance Account: Individual account number will be provided once the on-line application is submitted. Remittance Account Name: Chemical Society Located in Taipei
- Once the payment is made, please email Ms. Yui-Ling Laio (email@example.com) a copy your payment receipt and mention the date of your payment is made.
- It is required to pay the fee before you submit your abstract.
- For those who want to make the application in groups, please download and fill up the【co-remittance form】. Once the payment is made, please email the your payment receipt along with【co-remittance form】to Ms. Jung-Jung, Chang.
- An electronic copy of the conference brochure will be provided to all participants via email.
- Abstract Template：ACS-Taiwan-Chapter-Graduate-Student-Template-EN
Organizer：ACS Taiwan Chapter Co-organizer：Chemical Society Located in Taipei and Tamkang University Chair and Co-chair：Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen and Assoc. Prof. Po-Shen Pan Tel: 02-26215656#2525 E-mail:
Contact：Ms. Yui-Ling Laio (Prof. Chih-Hsin Chen’s Lab) Tel: 02-26215656#2525 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Address：Department of Chemistry, Tamkang University. No. 151, Yingzhuan rd., Tamsui Dist., New Taipei City 25137, Taiwan