The American Chemical Society is offering a travel grant for citizens of countries in the U.S. Department of State’s Visa Waiver Program to attend the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy (Pittcon) in March 2022.
As an ACS chapter located in a Visa Waiver country, we would like to offer the Taiwan Chapter’s members the opportunity to apply for this program. However, you do not need to be an ACS member to qualify for this grant.
Pittcon 2022 will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, USA from 5-9 March 2022. The travel grant will cover the following expenses for participants:
- Round trip economy class air travel up to $1,400
- Five-night shared hotel accommodations during the conference
- Complimentary conference registration
- A $400.00 allowance for meals, local expenses, and airport transfers
- Travel medical insurance coverage
The application for this grant is open until 13 December 2021 at 23:30 EST. For additional details and to apply, please visit the ACS website for the Pittcon Travel Grant.